- Adopt a grave
- Care for War Graves
- Join a monthly work party
- Help with event organisation and delivery
- Undertake genealogy research
- Work with schools
- Survey our wildlife or manage our habitat
- Bring in the arts
- Organise fitness sessions
- Fundraise for the project
- Spread the word
- Create or guide public tours
History of Rectory Lane Cemetery:
In the 1840s, the entrance to the cemetery on Rectory Lane has wooden gates and gateposts.
Next to this is a long driveway leading up to the newly built Rectory, and three large octagonal brick gate piers stand at the entrance. It is thought that these piers are later moved to form the cemetery entrance.