- Adopt a grave
- Care for War Graves
- Join a monthly work party
- Help with event organisation and delivery
- Undertake genealogy research
- Work with schools
- Survey our wildlife or manage our habitat
- Bring in the arts
- Organise fitness sessions
- Fundraise for the project
- Spread the word
- Create or guide public tours
History of Rectory Lane Cemetery:
In 1924, Earl Brownlow donates nearly 2 acres of additional land at the top of the hill. A further extension of the Cemetery is planned here, with an access path running across the southern edge and new entrance gates on Three Close Lane and Chesham Road. This scheme is never executed.
Today, the Priory Gardens houses stand on the land shown on the map.
Where the Chesham Road gate would have been is now the entrance to The Glebe apartments.