- Adopt a grave
- Care for War Graves
- Join a monthly work party
- Help with event organisation and delivery
- Undertake genealogy research
- Work with schools
- Survey our wildlife or manage our habitat
- Bring in the arts
- Organise fitness sessions
- Fundraise for the project
- Spread the word
- Create or guide public tours
If you have relatives already buried in a grave in Rectory Lane Cemetery, we can arrange for you to be able to inter the ashes of family members in that grave.
If you do not have a family grave in the Cemetery we can offer you a space adjacent to the beautiful Garden of Remembrance in which to inter ashes. Along with this interment you have the opportunity to have a fused glass tile engraved and hung on the Celebration of Life wall.
Please get in touch with us to discuss how we can provide this service.