- Adopt a grave
- Care for War Graves
- Join a monthly work party
- Help with event organisation and delivery
- Undertake genealogy research
- Work with schools
- Survey our wildlife or manage our habitat
- Bring in the arts
- Organise fitness sessions
- Fundraise for the project
- Spread the word
- Create or guide public tours
Sponsor new planting and biodiversity
Significant additional planting is envisaged for the Cemetery, both as part of the Garden of Remembrance and elsewhere: hornbeam and holly hedges; flowering cherry and magnolia trees; lime and apple trees, rowan and liquidambar.
Why not sponsor the purchase and installation of a tree or hedge?
We need to undertake a programme of Yellow Rattle introduction. This plant takes its nutrients from the roots of the course grasses and can thus reduce their vigour, opening up space for wild flowers to take root and flourish.
If you are interested in the biodiversity aspect of the Cemetery this would be a great way to make a difference.
Do get in touch to discuss how you could help.