Rectory Lane Cemetery, Berkhamsted

Rectory Lane Cemetery, Berkhamsted

The Victorian Rectory

Rev John Crofts, Rector of St Peter’s Church 1810-1851, demolishes the Old Rectory and builds a new Rectory on land further up the lane.

In the 21st century, this building is still in use as a private house; in the 1960s it is sold by the church and a new Rectory built .