- Adopt a grave
- Care for War Graves
- Join a monthly work party
- Help with event organisation and delivery
- Undertake genealogy research
- Work with schools
- Survey our wildlife or manage our habitat
- Bring in the arts
- Organise fitness sessions
- Fundraise for the project
- Spread the word
- Create or guide public tours
Create a legacy
The initial transformation of Rectory Lane Cemetery has been made possible by grants and Lottery funding, but we also need to ensure it survives and thrives beyond this project.
Your legacy can help us to maintain the cemetery and to continue caring for historic monuments, securing Berkhamsted’s rich heritage for future generations to enjoy. Remembering the Rectory Lane Cemetery in your will can make a real difference.
A legacy to the Friends of St Peter’s could help:
- the continuation of our vital work in preserving and maintaining its historic monuments
- ensure a long-term programme of care for cemetery trees
- provide an endowment to run a bursary to support apprenticeships such as stonemasons or ecological studies
- with further historical and genealogical research
- future enhancements to the fabric of the cemetery.
For more information about how your legacy can help Rectory Lane Cemetery, please contact us.